By using Falcon's Cloud Servers ("Falcon's Cloud", "our", "us" or "we") products and services, you ("you", "your", "Client" or "Customer") agree to comply with our policies.
WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR THE DATA AND CONTENT TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY STORED ON OUR NETWORK OR ANY SERVER AND FOR THE ACTIONS OR OMISSION OF USERS.
1. Illegal Use
Our products and services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission of, distribution of, storage of, or linking to any material, or is otherwise prohibited by UK law.
Users may not send mass unsolicited e-mail, which is email that is sent to recipients who have not "opted-in" to mailings from the user. If, as a result of your actions, our mail servers or IP address ranges are placed on black hole lists or other mail filtering software systems, your VPS may be suspended and terminated upon review.
3. Hardware Resource Usage
Client agrees not to run any programs on his or her VPS which use any CPU core for an extended period of time or which cause a high CPU load on the host node for an extended period of time. Client agrees not to use the equivalent of a full core for him or herself for an extended period of time.
Clients who are targetted with frequent and/or disruptive attacks will be terminated. We do not allow port-scanning or UDP floods to be sent from our network. Accounts sending floods, port-scanning, or creating artificial traffic will be suspended and/or terminated.
If your VPS is found to be significantly degrading the connection speed of other VPSs on its node, it may be rate-limited to an appropriate rate (starting at 10Mbps).
5. Commonly Questioned Uses
The following are acceptable uses as long as they comply with the rest of this AUP:
- Source games
- Minecraft servers
- Adult material
6. Strictly Forbidden Uses
The following are strictly forbidden uses and will result in immediate termination when discovered:
- TOR Exit Nodes
- CamFrog Video Hosting || Chatroulette || any type
- Virtual Currency Mining
Violations of our system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Our servers and networks may not be used for:
- introducing or executing malicious programs into any network or server, such as viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, and key loggers;
- causing or initiating security breaches or disruptions of network communication and/or connectivity, including port scans, flood pings, email-bombing, packet spoofing, IP spoofing, and forged routing information;
- executing any form of network activity that will intercept data not intended for your server;
- evading or circumventing user authentication or security of any host, network or account, including cracking, brute-force, or dictionary attacks;
- interfering with or denying service to any user, host, or network, such as a denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack;
- conduct designed to avoid restrictions or access limits to specific services, hosts, or networks, including the forging of packet headers or other identification information;
- soliciting the performance of any illegal activity, even if the activity is not performed; or
- using any program, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with or disable a user.s terminal session.
The preceding list is an example and not an exhaustive list of prohibited activity.
Failure to adhere to the Acceptable Use Policy will result in service suspension and or termination with no refund. Any activity not mentioned above but which is considered illegal in the United Kingdom will result in immediate termination.